BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys...lots of treasure was shared by our cool users in the old forum..so many Hq's were shared..so ill be linking the old forum here

http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/sharing-harlequin-and-other-ebooks-t371.html

and start sharing!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 pm

So many books... not enough time... Thanks all the same you guys. I have your hotties waiting for your beck and call Wink
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

silvery wrote:
So many books... not enough time... Thanks all the same you guys. I have your hotties waiting for your beck and call Wink
Oooh... That's pleasant! XD

I'm surprised it's so quiet! I've been gone all week and there haven't been any updates... *shrugs*

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Aww, still so quiet. Seems like everyone is super busy.

Cool User
Cool User

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 pm

hey Smile
these are the harlequins and other romance novels that i have
http://sdrv.ms/P3OJdx
i don't have much >.< but its cause most times i just read mangas.... I hope there are some you haven't read.. feel free to look through.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:41 am

hmmm it became really quiet here since i last checked lol

Last edited by Jibril on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding request)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 pm

The quietness here reminds me of Bjork's song 'It's oh so quiet' Wink
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:58 pm

It has been really quiet... I guess everyone is just busy with everyday life and what not...

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 pm

haha thanks to both of you^^

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:18 am

Yes please, I'll take your offer gladly. Thank you in advance bounce

Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 am

Jibril wrote:
haha thanks to both of you^^
You're welcome! Glad to help Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:39 pm

haha seems life came back to this thread Very Happy

Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:30 am

Jibril wrote:
Ehehe~ Well it's hard for there to be life in the thread if there's no one else participating... Don't want to be the only one posting. It's like talking to yourself... You seem crazy Razz

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:56 am

aerysa wrote:
Jibril wrote:
Ehehe~ Well it's hard for there to be life in the thread if there's no one else participating... Don't want to be the only one posting. It's like talking to yourself... You seem crazy Razz

Errhhhh....I do it a lot, I mean talking to myself, so it seems that I'm crazy right ? scratch Shocked affraid cheers But no worry aerysa, like Michael Jackson said: Youuuu are not aloneeeeeee....
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Chloevien wrote:
Errhhhh....I do it a lot, I mean talking to myself, so it seems that I'm crazy right ? scratch Shocked affraid cheers But no worry aerysa, like Michael Jackson said: Youuuu are not aloneeeeeee....
Ahaha, I guess sooo... Don't worry, you definitely aren't alone on that. I mean, I don't do that alll the time, but sometimes it helps to remind me of what I'm doing - like when I'm at work and stuff. And a number of my coworkers do that too Razz

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Sorry I have been away guys. I moved to another country for graduate school.

The third week of classes begun today and I am being kept really busy!!!! I even have 2 classes to teach and another class to grade for. That is about 70 assignments a week! EEK!!!

I have some more books for you guys, but I haven't been able to screen many of them.

I came across this trilogy, The Transformation of the Shelly Sisters, by Louise Allen and thought it looked interesting. I started the 2nd book and liked the writing style. It isn't among the best, but the descriptions and the plot is solid. It's an entertaining read!

Practical Widow to Passionate Mistress

FROM SERVANTS' QUARTERS TO MASTER'S BEDROOM!

Meg eloped to escape her reverend father's iron rule. Now widowed, she's desperate to return to her sisters. When Major Brandon is left unconscious on the Bordeaux docks, Meg grabs her chance -- posing as his wife, she boards a ship to England.

Meg might have saved his life, but does she have to be so bossy -- or downright irresistible? Years of killing weighing heavily on his soul, Ross has nothing to offer as a husband, but he can make Meg his housekeeper -- with access to the master's bedroom!

Vicar's Daughter to Viscount's Lady

FROM PRIM AND PROPER…
Seduced, abandoned and pregnant, Arabella Shelley is determined her baby’s father will support them. Horrified to discover his death, she is shocked at the demand of his brother, the handsome, inscrutable Viscount Hadleigh. To legitimize her unborn child, she must marry him instead!

...TO BEING PLEASURED BY THE VISCOUNT!
As Bella struggles with her unfamiliar, luxurious new lifestyle, and her scandalous desire for her stranger-husband, will she find a love that matches the passion of their marriage bed?

Innocent Courtesan to Adventurer's Bride

OUT OF THE BROTHEL...
Wrongly accused of theft, innocent Celina Shelley is cast out of the brothel she calls home and flees to Quinn Ashley, Lord Dreycott, for safety. But the heat in the daredevil adventurer's eyes tells Lina that the danger is just beginning....

AND INTO THE RAKE'S BEDROOM!
Lina dresses like a nun, looks like an angel, but flirts like a professional -- and the last thing Quinn expects to discover is that she's a virgin!

Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Wow, thanks for all the shares... I'm currently in the phase where I'm not interested in reading e-books but that probably won't last too long... I can't wait to read these so saving them first. Moon, I can't seem to download any of the books you've shared (Shelly sisters)... is there a problem with the links? because yours look interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:46 pm

hello everybody, I might sound like ignorant or something but I really need some help here. I have been looking for the novel/ebook taming jason by lucy gordon. Anyone know where I can find one? It would be really appreciated if someone could help me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 am

silvery wrote:
Wow, thanks for all the shares... I'm currently in the phase where I'm not interested in reading e-books but that probably won't last too long... I can't wait to read these so saving them first. Moon, I can't seem to download any of the books you've shared (Shelly sisters)... is there a problem with the links? because yours look interesting.

I think my sharing capabilities may have been revoked because one of my files were removed. If you can't get them send me a PM with an email and I will send them to you. Maybe you could upload them somewhere and relink them.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:47 pm

dovechocolate wrote:
hello everybody, I might sound like ignorant or something but I really need some help here. I have been looking for the novel/ebook taming jason by lucy gordon. Anyone know where I can find one? It would be really appreciated if someone could help me.
Haven't been able to find anything so far, but I'll keep looking.

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Hope you manage to find it then.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:01 pm

aerysa wrote:
dovechocolate wrote:
Haven't been able to find anything so far, but I'll keep looking.

Thank you for helping me look for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 am

each time i come here i find some treasure thnx guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
triny
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 am

Thank you for sharing. I actually never read a HQ novel. Guess I might start now... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:17 pm

dovechocolate wrote:
Thank you for helping me look for it.
I looked everywhere I know to look and I couldn't find it... Sorry! It's always the ones you want to read that are impossible to find. Rolling Eyes

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 pm

It's all right, you did your best

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   

Back to top Go down

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next