BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys...lots of treasure was shared by our cool users in the old forum..so many Hq's were shared..so ill be linking the old forum here

http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/sharing-harlequin-and-other-ebooks-t371.html

and start sharing!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Orchard Valley Series   Wed May 09, 2012 3:20 am

aerysa wrote:
Chloevien wrote:
Jibril wrote:
i dont wanna sound rude but if possible i have a request.

i am looking for the book "The Sheikh's Wife" by Jane Porter. if anyone has it it would be nice if you could share it^^

Oooh, thanks for sharing!! ^^ I tried to find it, but couldn't.

You're welcome ladies Very Happy

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed May 09, 2012 11:37 am

Thanks so much! I knew the author wouldn't let two more vibrant sisters get away without having their stories told Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu May 10, 2012 11:47 am

Yayness~~ Thanks for sharing!!

Here's some more books to add to the booklist. They sounded interesting, but I haven't gotten around to reading them - except one of them.

I recently purchased this one in its republished, 2-books-in-1 format and read it over the weekend. It may or may not have been shared in the past.

The Temporary Wife by Mary Balogh
Summary: The Pernicious Proposal

Miss Charity Duncan had no illusions when she said yes to the marriage proposal of Lord Anthony Earheart. This arrogant aristocrat made it painfully clear what he wanted of her. Would Charity agree to be the wife he needed to enrage the father he hated? Of course. Would Charity then depart from his life in return for the money she and her family desperately needed? Of course. Was Earheart as heartless as he was handsome and as remorseless as he was rich? Of course.

It was only when Charity entered into this mockery of a marriage that she discovered that things were not as simple as they seemed. For when the libertine lord took her in his arms, it was not only her marriage contract that threatened to be broken--but her heart as well...

Download

It was a good read. I stayed up late to finish it, even though I had work the next day... Lol~ There was a bit of smut in it which I wasn't expecting, but otherwise it was tame in that regards. (Just as warning for those who are uncomfortable with that sort of thing.) And yeah, I liked seeing the interactions between Tony and Charity, but also Charity with all the other characters as well.

Ones I haven't read, but sound interesting...

The Necklace Series by Kat Martin

The Bride's Necklace (Book 1)
Summary: Knowing that she alone can protect her sister from the Baron Harwood, their lecherous stepfather, Victoria Temple Whiting snatches the family's heirloom necklace, believed to hold the power to bring great happiness or terrible tragedy, to pay for their escape to London. Terrified that the baron will find them, Victoria poses as Tory Temple and finds employment as a servant in the household of handsome Cordell Easton, the scandalous Earl of Brant.

The sisters' arrival couldn't have been more welcome. In need of a new mistress, Cord turns to Tory, whose wit and intellect intrigue him. But when the baron discovers the girls' whereabouts, Cord learns Tory's secret -- her noble birth. Furious that he has compromised the daughter of a peer, Cord must decide -- marry Tory and keep her safe, or allow his stubborn pride to deny his heart.

Download

The Devil's Necklace (Book 2)
Summary: The necklace promised great happiness or great tragedy -- and nobody could elude its power...

To British privateer Ethan Sharpe, Grace Chastain is nothing but a pawn for vengeance against Harmon Jeffries, the traitor responsible for his brutal years in prison. Believing Grace to be Jeffries' mistress, he plans to humiliate his enemy by seducing her.

Grace fears her priceless heirloom necklace has begun to live up to its curse when Captain Sharpe makes her his prisoner aboard his schooner. Defiantly she resists his coarse advances, and suspects there is more to this complex sea captain than his brooding anger and silent accusations.

But Ethan quickly realizes that she is not the wicked woman he imagined her to be. Grace is as headstrong as she is lovely, and the battle of wills that ensues weakens his resolve. Now Ethan must decide: can he settle the demons of his past and follow the destiny his heart commands?

Download

The Handmaiden's Necklace (Book 3)
Summary: Can a necklace hold the power to right a love gone wrong?

Five years ago Rafael, Duke of Sheffield, believed he was betrayed by the woman he loved and the pain haunts him still. When Rafe discovers that he was cruelly tricked, and that Danielle Duval was never unfaithful, he's desperate to win her back. But Dani is already on a steamer bound for America to marry another man. Impulsively, Rafe follows her and, trapping her in a compromising situation, quickly makes her his wife.

Promising her that with time he can prove his love and win her trust, Rafe presents her with a stunning necklace rumored to hold great power. As much as Dani wants to believe it can right the wrongs of the past, she fears there is one truth it cannot conceal, a truth that could cost her this second chance with Rafe, the only man she has ever loved....

Download

The Pyte/Sentinel Series by R.L. Mathewson

About the series:
An abomination by birth, they are feared, hated and wanted by all.

Pytes live in a world where their immortality, strength, speed and ability to withstand the sun should make them gods on earth. Instead they are forced to live in fear. Their ability to create a stronger more powerful army of vampires has Master Vampires all over the world waging wars to find them and Sentinels determined to get them.

Even as they fight for their freedom they know that one day they’ll have to choose a side….

Thousands of years ago a war was started on earth between God and Lucifer after Lucifer left the confines of Hell to steal much needed human souls.

Out of anger, God punished Lucifer, sealing him in Hell and away from his children. God decreed that as long as there was even one human soul left on earth, Lucifer could not leave Hell. Knowing that he couldn’t outright destroy God’s precious children without feeling God’s wrath, Lucifer did the only thing he was allowed, he released one Vladerc demon on earth.

He used God’s rules against him not caring that once the demon was released he could not release another. It didn’t matter. He’d chosen well. The Vladerc demon not only fed on humans stealing their souls, but the demon could also turn humans into hybrid Vladercs who would steal more human souls until only his demons inhabited the earth freeing him. Free Will stopped God from interfering on Earth leaving Lucifer’s demon to spread his disease.

Or so he thought….

Using the rules to his advantage God sent five of his elite Angel warriors to earth every ten years. To keep them from becoming too powerful or easily detected by Lucifer’s children he split their souls in half and merged each half with a human soul. He named them Sentinels for they protected his greatest treasure, his children. He blessed them with longevity, strength, speed and the only thing he could think of to thank them for their sacrifice as well as keep them loyal to him….

A soul mate.

Tall, Dark & Lonely (Book 1)
Summary: Things are finally looking up for Madison. After years of scraping just to get by she lands her dream job and finally has a decent down payment for a house so she can move her brother and sister into a real home. It’s too bad nothing ever goes the way it’s supposed to. When the mother that abandoned them years ago suddenly shows up and moves them to New Hampshire Madison has no choice but to go or lose her brother and sister. Shoving her dreams aside yet again, Madison tries to make things work, it’s really cold, her fifteen year old sister acts like a hooker in training, men act funny around her, her boss is a real jerk, she feels like an outsider, her best friend turns out to be a sixteen year old punk, and the incredibly handsome guy renting the room adjoining hers not only hogs the bathroom, taking three showers a day and leaving her with cold water, but he also has a secret. A secret that she becomes a bit obsessed with and can’t let go no matter how many times she’s warned off.
Detective Ephraim Williams learned long ago not to show any emotion or allow himself to get attached to humans. What was the point? They came and went and he remained. This time wouldn’t be any different or so he thought. When his landlady told him her grandchildren were moving in he didn’t expect much, well other than to be left alone. What he didn’t expect was to have to fight bloodlust every time he so much as caught a whiff of his delectable neighbor’s scent or her bombarding him with questions every time she cornered him. If that’s not bad enough a Master from his past has found him once again and is demanding his blood and is willing to do anything to get it, even using the exasperating neighbor that makes him feel more than pain for the first time in centuries.

Download

Without Regret (Book 2)
Summary: Chris Williams is used to making sacrifices. For years he’s done his duty by his family and his calling as he awaited the one person that was meant for him. When she finally came into his life she was nothing like the woman he’d expected. Instead of being the warrior ready to help him protect his family and the humans under his care he got…..
A computer geek named Isabella, who somehow managed to get her name on every Master’s hit list. One minute she admits that she’d made a foolish mistake and the next she’s kidnapped, held hostage by a crazy cult who steals her chocolate and she’s sure is after her program, a program she has no plans on giving up anytime soon. As she tries to keep her wits about her the sexiest man she’s ever seen claims her, only he doesn’t seem to happy about it. It’s clear that he doesn’t want her, but the stubborn man just won’t let her go even when it’s clear that he may not have a choice.

Download

Tall, Dark & Heartless (Book 3)
Summary: He should have left her and never looked back…….

But, that’s not how things played out for Caine, a nearly one thousand year old Pyte, who should have known better. Instead of walking away years ago, he stuck around and watched over the only woman he’d ever cared about. When trouble finds her, he knows that he should just cut his losses and walk away, but there was no fighting the hold that woman had on him and now they were both paying the price.

Danni didn’t care that she wasn’t technically a Sentinel and was putting her life in danger every time she went out on patrol, because she had a job to do. It was the only thing that mattered to her anymore and she wasn’t going to let it go without a fight. Unfortunately for her, she didn’t foresee her ex-boyfriend selling her out to a Master, being captured, locked up and stuck in a room with the cranky Pyte that broke her heart years ago and wouldn’t stop glaring at her as if their little predicament was all her fault.

Download

Well, for any author, I suggest you buy their books (if you can) if you really like them, to help support their work. But especially for R.L. Mathewson~ She's a self-published author so her books are dirt-cheap. Only $0.99, a price she can do because yeah, she's self-published. And I believe they're available at various sites, but you can always check her website if you want more info!

That said, I skimmed through the files and besides the first one, the formatting is semi-messed up on the others... haha~ It's readable, but somehow books always end up 300+ pages long with only several lines on each or what not =__=;;

So yeah, if you get a chance to read any of these, leave a review for the rest of us! Please! Razz Other than that... I have nothing to say! XD

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu May 10, 2012 4:15 pm

silvery wrote:
Thanks so much! I knew the author wouldn't let two more vibrant sisters get away without having their stories told Very Happy
You're welcome and you too aerysa:)
I tell you, Orchard Valley Series are really good, the father of three sisters is so funny, bit crazy maybe, and nothing in this world can stop him from matchmaking Laughing
@aerysa I've read Temporary Wife couple months ago, and I'm agree with you, that was good. I always like reading Balogh's novels, and this is one of her best, angsty yes, emotional ride yes, complex characters yes and yes very believable romance, has everything you need for a very good novel. I'm also gonna check the others novels you recommended, thank you I love you
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 am

Chloevien wrote:
@aerysa I've read Temporary Wife couple months ago, and I'm agree with you, that was good. I always like reading Balogh's novels, and this is one of her best, angsty yes, emotional ride yes, complex characters yes and yes very believable romance, has everything you need for a very good novel. I'm also gonna check the others novels you recommended, thank you I love you
Yeah~ That's a good way to describe it! It was angsty, but also not in this overly dramatic way. Dramatic minus the drama... Lol~ And just the way the story was set up, the events were very believable. The way Charity tried to detach herself from the things going on around her, due to her position (as temporary wife), but wasn't able to. That part really made it realistic for me since she's such a warm, caring character.

But yeah, leave some feedback on the other ones if you get a chance! ^^

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon May 14, 2012 6:59 pm

I got the same feelings when I finished the story so I guess a review will not be needed. I have got to see when I can read all the other lovely stories being contributed again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue May 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Here's one I really liked and highly recommend! ^^ If you're looking for something deep and thought provoking, this isn't for you. But it's a cute, heartwarming read on a simplistic level.

It's Bliss by Alene Roberts
Summary: MISS BILLIE BLISS HAD A PROBLEM

A vague feeling that her life was, somehow, out of control, sent her flying to the refrigerator for comfort, to the vending machine for solace or to the snacks in her drawer for distraction. She found herself constantly trying to nibble away her frustrations.

A lean, trim five-foot-six, her weight had always been easy come, easy go. Now, however, it was a lot more 'come' and a lot less 'go.'

With an accounting degree and six years in the work place behind her, Billie Bliss came to a decision. Her weight and frustrations were simply manifestions of the PROBLEM. Step one was to return to college and take special courses from the new and widely acclaimed Dr. Sheldon Dodds Ackerman.

Dr. Ackerman, a confirmed bachelor, and sometimes cynic, panicked when the dean asked him to teach an all-female class, Women In Business. Under duress, he had reluctantly agreed.

It was probably inevitable that the personality of the contradictory Miss Bliss and that of the eccentric and somewhat stuffy professor, Dr. Ackerman, would result in conflict.

Billie Bliss gradually began to find Dr. Ackerman terribly annoying, and he, on his part, found her, more than most of the opposite sex, totally illogical.

Download

The writing style doesn't seem as developed as some of the other authors we would be accustomed to reading, but I didn't think that it detracted too much from the story. Reading the summary had already caught my interest and I was captivated the entire time. I couldn't put the book down.

The other reviews I saw complained about a flakiness or one-dimensional aspect to the characters, and I can see it, but honestly, I didn't care. The interactions between Billie Bliss and her professor were just downright amusing, as was her big "problem". The secondary characters are equally hilarious and I was laughing out loud at some of the antics some of them were up to.

Overall, it was really just a sweet, simple story to read. Sometimes you just need books to cheer you up without all the drama and chaos that can ensue in some books.

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed May 16, 2012 10:22 pm

wow aerysa you have uploaded so much...thnx for sharing
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Not a problem! I did say I had a lot ^__^

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Thanks for Sharing   Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Thank you for Sharing; Thank you for your work; and thamk you for this wonderful site.
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue May 22, 2012 12:18 pm

This is very mean of me, after all the wonderful stories being shared but I just realized that Mary Balogh's Bedwyn series which was shared in the last forum is missing the last two books... does anyone have them to be shared? Else it's off to try and find the paperbacks for me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bedwyn Saga   Tue May 22, 2012 7:00 pm

silvery wrote:
This is very mean of me, after all the wonderful stories being shared but I just realized that Mary Balogh's Bedwyn series which was shared in the last forum is missing the last two books... does anyone have them to be shared? Else it's off to try and find the paperbacks for me...

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed May 23, 2012 10:32 am

silvery wrote:
haha, I think we just hadn't got around to it. Honestly, I can't remember what was shared there besides lots of Anne Gracie and lots of Candice Hern XD Doesn't help that I was one of the main contributors, so I don't have as much to "catch up on" in terms of downloads Laughing

Anyways, ask and it shall be provided... Granted that I have it of course, which I do Very Happy

Slightly Sinful by Mary Balogh (Book 5 of Bedwyn Series)
Summary: Meet the Bedwyns--six brothers and sisters--men and women of passion and privilege, daring and sensuality....Enter their dazzling world of high society and breathtaking seduction...where each will seek love, fight temptation, and court scandal...and where Alleyne Bedwyn, the passionate middle son, is cut off from his past--only to find his future with a sinfully beautiful woman he will risk everything to love.

As the fires of war raged around him, Lord Alleyne Bedwyn was thrown from his horse and left for dead--only to awaken in the bedchamber of a ladies' brothel. Suddenly the dark, handsome diplomat has no memory of who he is or how he got there--yet of one thing he is certain: The angel who nurses him back to health is the woman he vows to make his own. But like him, Rachel York is not who she seems. A lovely young woman caught up in a desperate circumstance, she must devise a scheme to regain her stolen fortune. The dashing soldier she rescued from near-death could be her savior in disguise. There is just one condition: she must pose as his wife--a masquerade that will embroil them in a sinful scandal, where a man and a woman court impropriety with each daring step...with every taboo kiss that can turn passionate strangers into the truest of lovers.

Download

Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh (Book 6 of Bedwyn Series)
Summary: Meet the Bedwyns--six brothers and sisters--men and women of passion and privilege, daring and sensuality.... Enter their dazzling world of high society and breathtaking seduction...where each will seek love, fight temptation, and court scandal... and where Wulfric's story finally comes to life. Eldest son, head of the Bedwyn family, he is cool, arrogant, mysterious, and... Slightly Dangerous

All of London is abuzz over the imminent arrival of Wulfric Bedwyn, the cold-as-ice Duke of Bewcastle, at the most glittering social event of the season. But on this dazzling afternoon, only one woman would capture his attention-- and she was the only female in the room who wasn't even trying. Christine Derrick is intrigued by the handsome duke...all the more so when he invites her to become his mistress. What red-blooded woman wouldn't enjoy a tumble in the bedsheets with a consummate lover--with no questions asked. An independent beauty Christine confounds Wulfric at every turn. Yet even as he vows to seduce her, something strange and wonderful is happening. Now for a man who thought he'd never lose his heart, nothing less than love will do....

Download

Are there any other ones of hers that you would like?

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed May 23, 2012 11:38 am

A big thank you to both aerysa and chloevein Very Happy and since aerysa asked, would it be too much to request for the simply... saga? I think it has something to do with Miss Martin's school (as mentioned in the Bedwyn prequels and Bedwyn Saga. Another one that was a good read was the Naked Duke by Sally McKenzie? (contributed by aerysa in the previous forum) does anyone have the rest of them (from duke all the way down to gentleman)

But either way, thank you guys so much.
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 am

Mary Balogh Simply Series

Simply Unforgettable
(Book 1)
Summary: New York Times bestselling author Mary Balogh invites us into an intoxicating world--a select academy for young ladies--and introduces two unlikely lovers: a truly marvelous heroine, music teacher Frances Allard, and the man who seduces her with a passion no woman could possibly forget....

They meet in a ferocious snowstorm. She is a young teacher with a secret past. He is the black-caped stranger who comes to her rescue. Stranded together in a country inn, Lucius Marshall and Frances Allard share a night of glorious, unforgettable passion. But Frances knows her place. Due to begin her teaching position at Miss Martin's School in Bath, Frances must try to forget that one extraordinary night. But when fate once again throws them together, Lucius's passionate, single-minded pursuit will force Frances to give up all her secrets--except one--to win the heart of the man she already loves.

Download

Simply Love (Book 2)
Summary: New York Times bestselling author May Balogh returns to the elegance and sensuality of Regency England, weaving a captivating tale of four remarkable women--friends and teachers at the exclusive Miss Martin's School for Girls....

Anne first spied him in the deepening dusk of a Wales evening--a lone figure of breathtaking strength, his handsome face branded by a secret pain. For teacher and single mother Anne Jewell, Sydnam Butler is a man whose sorrows--and passions--run deeper than she could have ever imagined. As steward of a remote seaside manor, Sydnam lives a reclusive existence. Yet he senses in Anne a kindred soul, and between these two wary hearts, desire stirs. Unable to resist the passion that has rescued them both, Anne and Sydnam share an afternoon of exquisite lovemaking. As scandal looms, suddenly the unwed mother and the war-scarred veteran must make a decision that could forever alter their lives....

Download

Simply Magic (Book 3)
Summary: The New York Times bestselling author of Simply Love delivers a breathtaking novel set in Regency England amid the lives and passions of four teachers at Miss Martin's School for Girls. . . .

On a splendid afternoon Susanna Osbourne is introduced to the most handsome man she has ever seen. With his knowing smile, Peter Edgeworth, Viscount Whitleaf, stirs something in Susanna she has never felt before, a yearning that both frightens and dazzles her. Instantly she knows: this brash nobleman poses a threat to her heart . . . and to the secrets she guards so desperately.

From the moment they meet, Peter is drawn to Susanna--he simply must have her. But the more he pursues, the more Susanna withdraws . . . until a sensual game of thrust-and-parry culminates in one passionate afternoon. Now more determined than ever to keep her by his side, Peter will stop at nothing to possess this exquisite creature--all Susanna must do is trust him with her most precious secret of all. . . .

Download

Simply Perfect (Book 4)
Summary: Against the seductive backdrop of Regency England, New York Times bestselling author May Balogh sweeps us into the sensual, enthralling world of four teachers at an elite academy for young ladies.

As headmistress of Miss Martin's School for Girls in Bath, Claudia Martin long ago resigned herself to a life without love. Until Joseph, Marquess of Attingsborough, arrives unannounced, and tempts her to toss away a lifetime of propriety for an affair that can only lead to ruin, embarking on a plan of seduction that leaves them both yearning for more. But Claudia knows she has no place in Joseph's aristocratic world. And now that world is about to be rocked by scandal....An arranged marriage, a secret that will shock the ton, and a man from Claudia's past conspire to drive the lovers apart. But Joseph is determined to make Claudia his at any cost--even if that means breaking every rule for a love that is everything he has ever wanted....

Download

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri May 25, 2012 6:51 am

Sally MacKenzie Naked Nobility Series

Book 1 of this series was shared on the previous forum, called The Naked Duke.

The Naked Marquis
(Book 2)
Summary: The Man Is Practical
As marriage proposals go, Charles Draysmith's suit is as romantic as the moors in December. Emma Peterson might be only a vicar's daughter, and he the new Marquis of Knightsdale, and perhaps he would rather marry her than endure the marriage mart. But when he suggests how much he'll enjoy securing an heir, well, a lady can only endure so much.

But The Lady Is Passionate
There's something about a woman throwing pottery at a man that piques his interest. Perhaps his proposal lacks grace, Charles thinks. But it does seem a perfect solution. He acquires a wife; his young charges have the mother they so desperately need, and Emma gains security and position. You see? Simple. Practical. Sensib--oh no, not the ceramic dog... He will have to confess the truth to calm her down. And the truth is, he's madly in love...

Download

The Naked Earl (Book 3)
Summary: He Took Her By Surprise
When a naked earl climbs through the window into her bedchamber, Lady Elizabeth Runyon does the proper thing: She screams. Loudly. And then...well, Lizzie has had enough of being proper. She wishes to be bold. Wanton, even. She won't be commanded to put on her nightgown. Just this once, she will be absolutely daring...

She Returned The Favor
Robert Hamilton, Earl of Westbrooke, has no intention of being tricked into marriage by a detestable female, and if he has to flee naked across a rooftop, he will. Jolly good there's an open window waiting--as well as an undressed, slightly drunk, and alluringly beautiful Lady Elizabeth. Oh dear. If they are caught together, he might have to marry her. The idea is delicious...and the temptation is irresistible...

Download

The Naked Gentleman (Book 4)
Summary: He Couldn't Refuse

John Parker-Roth cannot believe that marriage is necessary for his happiness. He would far rather pursue his interest in horticulture, but if one day he should find a female who shared his passion for flowers--a level-headed, calm sort of female--he might reconsider. Certainly the lovely young woman who has just tumbled into his lap will not do, as she possesses neither of those admirable qualities. Yet Miss Margaret Peterson does have many things in her favor. To begin with, she is a true English rose, blushing a delectable pink. And she is not entirely clothed. Her full mouth begs to be kissed. If only she would not wriggle so...oh, dear. He cannot ignore the sudden vision of her in his bed, but he must.

What? Is Meg actually asking him to kiss her? Well, well, well. John Parker-Roth is a gentleman, first and foremost. And he cannot turn down a lady's request...

Download

The Naked Baron (Book 6)
Summary: Tell Me What You Want

New to London society and rather...awkward...Lady Grace Belmont would just as soon hide behind the palm trees as dance with a man she doesn't know. But Baron Dawson is on the hunt for a wife. Grace's generous curves and remarkable height do not intimidate him. In fact, it would be more accurate to describe his reaction to the charming newcomer as lust.

Before Grace can so much as gather her thoughts, she finds herself in his arms, committing one shocking impropriety after another. The Baron's devilish attractiveness--to say nothing of his splendid muscles--is simply impossible to resist. Her beloved aunt and chaperone advises patience, but Grace is not about to listen. The handsome baron is whispering such delightful things in her ear...

Download

The Naked Viscount (Book 7)
Summary: The Naked Truth...

After eight Seasons in London, Lady Jane Parker-Roth is ready to quit the dull search for a husband in favor of more exciting pursuits. So when she encounters an intruder in her host's townhouse, she's not about to let the scoundrel escape. Until she discovers she's wrestling a viscount -- Edmund Smyth, the one noble she wouldn't mind meeting in the dark. And when their struggle shatters a randy statue of the god Pan, even more mischief ensues...

Edmund was indeed searching for evidence of a scandal, but the shocking clues inside the nude statue are far from what he expected. The same can be said of Jane, who shows a talent for interfering in his affairs. And as his quest becomes more than a little improper, he finds the impetuous Lady has a talent for that as well...

Download

Number 5 is called The Naked Laird and Number 8 is called The Naked Prince, both of which are short stories part of anthologies. I haven't found them yet. Number 9 is called The Naked King and is a regular novel, but I haven't found it either. If I do, I'll remember to share it Smile

Enjoy~ There are a ton this time around. And remember, if you make a specific request, I or someone else will do our best to help you find it! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri May 25, 2012 6:58 am

Uhm... NEVERMIND! Haha, I just found The Naked King.

Summary: Indiscretion Is Just The Beginning...
One night of slight overindulgence -- oh, all right, he was drunk -- and Stephen Parker-Roth finds he must betroth himself to prevent yet another scandal. But his "intended" is lovely, a redheaded beauty under her horrendous, unfashionable bonnet, and before long, he's congratulating himself on compromising such an excellent candidate -- and anticipating what other naughtiness they'll get caught at before the wedding...

Lady Anne Marston has long since given up any thought of marriage. That is the price she pays for the mistakes of her past. But one little conversation with a handsome rogue should never have led to a sham engagement. Even if it did end in a rather shocking kiss...in broad daylight...on the front step of London's premier gossip. Now, trapped between a secret and a lie, Anne must somehow disentangle herself from this charming, maddening man before the truth comes out -- or her heart gives in...

Download

So besides the short story/anthology ones, that should be the complete series! ^__^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 am

Does anyone have any of the books in Harlequin's "Love Inspired" or "Love Inspired Suspense" series? If so, are you willing to share? Please and thank you! Wink
Back to top Go down
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Fri May 25, 2012 11:37 am

Wow! thanks aerysa! I'm going to enjoy myself reading all these. Have I renewed my worshiper for life membership yet? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat May 26, 2012 4:07 am

OMG I haven't been here for less than a week and there are so many new books ^^ I have got to find some time to read them hehe Thank you so much for the hard work that you guys have been doing here Very Happy
@aerysa it's amazing how many books you have thanks for sharing them Razz
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 am

silvery wrote:
Wow! thanks aerysa! I'm going to enjoy myself reading all these. Have I renewed my worshiper for life membership yet? Wink
Nathye wrote:
@aerysa it's amazing how many books you have thanks for sharing them Razz
I know I'm awesome~ AHAHA~ And silvery, I suppose you have just renewed your life membership? Razz
Though seriously... It's like a disease. If I'm not collecting something, I feel discontent with life. It just happens to be books or ebooks ever since I got my kindle. Lol~

techgal101 wrote:
Does anyone have any of the books in Harlequin's "Love Inspired" or "Love Inspired Suspense" series? If so, are you willing to share? Please and thank you! Wink
Found some! But I haven't gotten around to sorting them, so I'll share them after I organize them sometime this weekend ^__^

PostSubject: The rest of Naked Nobility   Sat May 26, 2012 10:28 pm

aerysa wrote:
Though seriously... It's like a disease. If I'm not collecting something, I feel discontent with life. It just happens to be books or ebooks ever since I got my kindle. Lol~
Before aerysa feel discontent again, because of uncomplete Naked Nobility, I thought I share with you guys the rest of it, I believe, I know this kind of disease ( I'm glad, I'm not the only one) Wink Very Happy

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : as always, forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: To Marry a Stranger by Renee Roszel   Sun May 27, 2012 12:24 am

Well everyone already know what this is all about ^^ since I had a good time reading the manga I thought why not to read the novel... and if someone else wants to read...here is the link Razz

To Marry a Stranger
"My dream is to be happily married!" Helen, filled with the desire to fall in love, visits the Love Mansion, where a legend claims that if any unmarried woman stays at the mansion on her birthday, the next man she meets will be the man of her destiny! However hearing strange noises in the darkness, Helen starts to regret her idea. "It was reckless for me to come here on my own." Suddenly a large shadow appears in front of her! Who could this be...?
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

I was looking for "Sabrina Philips - The Desert King's Bejewelled Bride" and found it on a 4shared account. Since there are several other good HQ i will link you to it Wink

http://www.4shared.com/dir/lHTaPTqA/sharing.html#

found another 4shared account with lots of HQ

http://www.4shared.com/folder/so_1ZO6m/_online.html

well i found one book i was looking for but i am still searching for 2 others. maybe one of you had more luck and would be nice enough to share them with me Wink
still searching for: "Heart of the Desert - Carol Marinelli" and "Bedded by the Desert King - Susan Stephens"

Last edited by Jibril on Mon May 28, 2012 4:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : adding 2nd link + request)
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon May 28, 2012 7:51 am

Chloevien wrote:
Before aerysa feel discontent again, because of uncomplete Naked Nobility, I thought I share with you guys the rest of it, I believe, I know this kind of disease ( I'm glad, I'm not the only one) Wink Very Happy
Wahoo!! You are too awesome!! Thaaanks~
I'm so glad someone understands me; that I'm not the only one with this disease lol!

@Nathye & Jibril - Thanks for the shares!!

techgal101 wrote:
Ugh... I'm really upset since most of the ones I found were corrupted files... Evil or Very Mad Though I did get the ones that are being shared for free by eHarlequin or whatever the site is.

A Very Special Delivery by Linda Goodnight (Love Inspired)
Summary: It was the surprise of a lifetime for recluse Molly McCreight when single dad Ethan Hunter entrusted her with his infant daughter while he delivered medicine to an elderly man during an ice storm. Past experience had taught Molly how fragile life could be, but she was touched by this stranger's faith in her abilities.

Once the storm had passed, though, and her guests returned home, normalcy eluded Molly. The Hunters' presence had brought much-needed joy to her quiet world, but their absence threatened to crush her forever. Still, was she ready to admit that this tiny family held the key to the future she'd always secretly craved?

Download

Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart (Love Inspired Historical)
Summary: Montana Territory in 1883 was a dangerous place--especially for a blind woman struggling to make her way through an early winter snowstorm. Undaunted, Noelle Kramer fought to remain independent. But then a runaway horse nearly plunged her into a rushing, ice-choked river, before a stranger's strong, sure hand saved her from certain death.

And yet this was no stranger. Though she could not know it, her rescuer was rancher Thad McKaslin, the man who had once loved her more than life itself. Losing her had shaken all his most deeply held beliefs. Now he wondered if the return of this strong woman was a sign that somehow he could find his way home.

Download

Hide in Plain Sight by Marta Perry (Love Inspired Suspense)
Summary: She couldn't turn her back on her family in their time of need.

So when her sister was injured, financial expert Andrea Hampton traded the big city for Amish country to help turn her grandmother's house into an inn.

But life with the Plain People took a treacherous turn when a string of accidents and pranks threatened her family. Someone didn't want the secrets the old house harbored to come to light. Trusting anyone-- even the handsome carpenter who seemed so genuine--was a battle for Andrea, but her life depended on her ability to find the truth.

Download

I guess I'll have to keep looking! XD

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   

Back to top Go down

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next