BlogHomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello guys...lots of treasure was shared by our cool users in the old forum..so many Hq's were shared..so ill be linking the old forum here

http://shojomanhwascans.forums-free.com/sharing-harlequin-and-other-ebooks-t371.html

and start sharing!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silvery
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 am

aerysa wrote:
silvery wrote:
Wow! thanks aerysa! I'm going to enjoy myself reading all these. Have I renewed my worshiper for life membership yet? Wink
Nathye wrote:
@aerysa it's amazing how many books you have thanks for sharing them Razz
I know I'm awesome~ AHAHA~ And silvery, I suppose you have just renewed your life membership? Razz
Though seriously... It's like a disease. If I'm not collecting something, I feel discontent with life. It just happens to be books or ebooks ever since I got my kindle. Lol~

Yes, apparently I did. Worshiper for life membership renewed~ Wink I can understand how you feel about being a collector, there's just a sense of satisfaction when you see your collection grow...
Wow. Gone for the weekend and then bam, a flood of books. Thanks, everyone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Heart of The Desert and Bedded by The Desert King   Tue May 29, 2012 4:02 am

Aerysa: You're welcome. You know, we people with the samedisease have to stick together right? Very Happy And also thank you for sharing cheers
Thank you nathye for sharing cheers
Jibril wrote:
well i found one book i was looking for but i am still searching for 2 others. maybe one of you had more luck and would be nice enough to share them with me Wink
still searching for: "Heart of the Desert - Carol Marinelli" and "Bedded by the Desert King - Susan Stephens"
First thank you for sharing cheers

Btw, your name Jibril is interesting, isn't that an arabic version of Gabriel? Correct me if I'm wrong Embarassed
However enjoy lovelies sunny

P.S: what do you think guys, isn't it better to lock this subforum, only for members this forum, because we share books here and is kinda risky Wink What do you think?

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue May 29, 2012 5:31 am

Chloevien wrote:
Aerysa: You're welcome. You know, we people with the samedisease have to stick together right? Very Happy And also thank you for sharing cheers
Definitely!! I'm so glad there's someone else out there to share the uh, burden with me! XD

BTW, is there any chance to upload Bedded by the Desert King to something besides Scribd? I don't have access to the downloads and don't feel like uploading anything in order to do so Crying or Very sad

Chloevien wrote:
P.S: what do you think guys, isn't it better to lock this subforum, only for members this forum, because we share books here and is kinda risky Wink What do you think?
That's a really good idea! Perhaps sherlover could look into that since she's a moderator?
I know that's why I've been careful about renaming the files I upload since they tend to get deleted otherwise... I know the links are supposed to be member-access only, but even then, it's better if the whole thread just "disappears" from public eyes pirat

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue May 29, 2012 7:33 am

first of all thank you for sharing guys

Chloevien wrote:
Btw, your name Jibril is interesting, isn't that an arabic version of Gabriel? Correct me if I'm wrong Embarassed

to be honest i dont know if it is the arabic version. when i was a teenager the manga "Angels Sanctuary" by Yuki Kaori was released in my country (and ofc i bought all volumes <3). well in it they call the female Gabriel Jibril and since i liked that name i started using it as my nick.

aerysa wrote:
BTW, is there any chance to upload Bedded by the Desert King to something besides Scribd? I don't have access to the downloads and don't feel like uploading anything in order to do so Crying or Very sad

i dont have Scribd account either :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bedded by The Desert King (new link)   Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 am

aerysa wrote:

Chloevien wrote:
aerysa wrote:
That's a really good idea! Perhaps sherlover could look into that since she's a moderator?
I know that's why I've been careful about renaming the files I upload since they tend to get deleted otherwise... I know the links are supposed to be member-access only, but even then, it's better if the whole thread just "disappears" from public eyes pirat

I'm glad that you are agree with me. Would you please suggest it to one of the mods? Thank you in advance flower
@jibril Oh yes.... Angels Sanctuary:) I love Yuki Kaori and her gothic mangas study

Btw, you're welcome lovelies sunny

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Thanks for re-uploading! Very Happy

Chloevien wrote:
I'm glad that you are agree with me. Would you please suggest it to one of the mods? Thank you in advance flower
And DONE. I PM'd sherlover since she seems to most active out of the moderators and she does participate in this thread. We'll have to see what she says Smile

PostSubject: Married by Mistake by Melinda Mcrae   Wed May 30, 2012 2:53 am

While I was searching for the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel and I found this one with the same name and since the plot looks quite interesting I posted here ^^ Btw does anyone have the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel? Surprised

Married by Mistake

By signing in the wrong spot, Viscount Alford (Thomas) became the husband of Florence Washburn (Florrie) rather than just a proxy for his brother Kit. What a dilemma! He cannot stand her outgoing manner and her apparent dislike of him. She hates his rakish, dissolute ways and only remembers how he tormented her as a child. Well, this marriage must end and lawyers begin the task of annulment. But Florrie's father had other plans...

Last edited by Nathye on Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspellings -.-')
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed May 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Nathye wrote:
While I was searching for the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel and I found this one with the same name and since the plot looks quite interesting I posted here ^^ Btw does anyone have the Married by Mistake by Renee Roszel? Surprised
Oooh yeah, that does sound interesting! I did a quick search and nothing showed up yet, but I'll keep looking when I have more time. Thanks for sharing~ ^^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Wed May 30, 2012 9:57 pm

aerysa wrote:

Oooh yeah, that does sound interesting! I did a quick search and nothing showed up yet, but I'll keep looking when I have more time. Thanks for sharing~ ^^

Oh ok thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 am

here are some more books i found and wanted to share with you guys
... and yes, i really love sheikh storys Embarassed

all links are from 4shared (dunno why but i have most luck finding books there)

Emma Darcy - Traded To The Sheikh

Will she succumb to the sheikh? Who dares trespass on Sheikh Zageo's palace on the exotic island of Zanzibar? Zageo demands that the intruder be brought before him!Emily Ross is appalled to find she's the sheikh's prisoner. To prove her innocence she needs Zageo's help. If the price is giving herself to him, then it's one she'll have to pay.

Traded To The Sheikh

Abby Green - Secrets of the Oasis

"Shocking secrets of the sands!"
When she gave herself to Sheikh Salman in Paris five years ago, Jamilah Moreau fantasized about wedding dresses and happy endings. But Salman was driven by desire, not diamond solitaires....

Now, sheikh of a desert kingdom, Salman can have anything he wants--and, as Jamilah discovers when he spirits her off to a desert oasis, it's still her! However, time has wrought changes, and their lovemaking is no longer enough. Something happened back in Paris that had everlasting consequences for both of them....

Secret of the Oasis

Abby Green - Breaking The Sheikh's Rules

The huge imposing castle and the barren terrain of Merkazad are a far cry from the modest farm and the emerald fields that horsewoman Iseult calls home. Or used to, until Sheikh Nadim bought her family's stud farm. As part of the deal, she must work at his royal stables….
Nadim enrages Iseult…but he also inspires a more unwelcome, unfamiliar feeling: desire. Drawn into Nadim's sensual world, Iseult feels like a beautiful, confident woman for the first time.

But she must remember the sheikh's cast-iron rule….

Breaking The Sheikh's Rules

Maggie Cox - One Desert Night

The coveted Heart of Courage jewel—when passed to each sheikh in the House of Kazeem Khan—is said to guarantee love. But Sheikh Zahir rejects this legend. After the bitterness he's suffered, he sees emotion and marriage as two very separate things and orders the jewel be sold!

It's down to historian Gina Collins to handle the rare artifact. Returning to the desert plains of Kabuyadir, she is horrified to realize her mysterious new client is the man who gave her one earth-shattering night years ago.

Could there be truth in the legend after all…?

One Desert Night
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu May 31, 2012 2:49 pm

Nathye wrote:
Mad Mad I've looked in all the places I know and nothing! I found one by the same title, but different author... But not that one in particular. Sorry I'm not helpful this time around =__=;;

@Jibril - Thanks! More books~
I think sheikh stories are pretty popular, so you're not the only one who loves them ^^ I probably have some too, but I have to check. I'll share them next time around since you like them.

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Thu May 31, 2012 10:12 pm

aerysa wrote:
Mad Mad I've looked in all the places I know and nothing! I found one by the same title, but different author... But not that one in particular. Sorry I'm not helpful this time around =__=;;

No problem ^^ I just have to wait until the manga version comes out Razz But thanks for trying Very Happy

@Jibril - Thanks for all the sheikh books ^^ I also like them (a lot) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:29 am

anyone of you got the book "An Accidental Birthright" by Maisey Yates?

got currently nothing better to do than read all day and i am out of new books ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Desert Rogues Series and Bella's Disgrace   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 am

Nathye wrote:

I'm sorry, I haven't found it either, just like aerysa:( I've searched up and down, right and left, but nothing Sad scratch

Jibril wrote:
anyone of you got the book "An Accidental Birthright" by Maisey Yates?

FYI, the original titel is A Mistake, A Prince and A Pregnancy, only in North America is released as An Accidental Birthright.

Jibril wrote:
got currently nothing better to do than read all day and i am out of new books ><

Enjoy cheers

Last edited by Chloevien on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Back to top Go down
Jibril
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Chloevien wrote:
FYI, the original titel is A Mistake, A Prince and A Pregnancy, only in North America is released as An Accidental Birthright.

Thank you very much. An american friend told me about that book so didnt know it had another title Wink

Chloevien wrote:
Let me give you sheikh overdose hehehehehe, here are my favorite sheikh stories:

Contains:
Desert Rogues Series by Susan Mallery
Desert Rogues Series 13 - The Sheikh and the Bought Bride
Desert Rogues Series 09 - The Sheikh and the Bride Who Said No
Desert Rogues Series 03 - The Sheikh's Secret Bride
Desert Rogues Series 10 - The Sheikh and the Virgin Secretary
Desert Rogues Series 05 - The Sheikh and the Virgin Princess
Desert Rogues Series 04 - The Sheikh and the Runaway Princess
Desert Rogues Series 06 - The Prince and the Pregnant Princess
Desert Rogues Series 02 - The Sheikh's Arranged Marriage
Desert Rogues Series 08 - The Sheikh and the Princess Bride
Desert Rogues Series 11 - The Sheikh and the Christmas Bride
Desert Rogues Series 12 - The Sheikh and the Pregnant Bride
Desert Rogues Series 07 - The Sheikh and the Princess in Waiting
Desert Rogues Series 01 - The Sheikh's Kidnapped Bride

haha this is great. had a few of them already but not all. many books for me to read now <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 pm

hello guys...you guys have been doing a great job by bringing us such wonderful HQ and thnx a lot for making them available through links...a kind request to all you contributors is to please refrain from posting HQ till this post is made member access only..i have intimated the higher authorities as i dont have the power to make this post memeber access one and hopefully it will be done in a week's time...after that you can continue the sharing galore!!! Very Happy

thnx for the pm aerysa!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 am

Chloevien wrote:
Nathye wrote:

I'm sorry, I haven't found it either, just like aerysa:( I've searched up and down, right and left, but nothing Sad scratch

It's ok ^^ Thanks anyway for trying Very Happy

sherlover wrote:
hello guys...you guys have been doing a great job by bringing us such wonderful HQ and thnx a lot for making them available through links...a kind request to all you contributors is to please refrain from posting HQ till this post is made member access only..i have intimated the higher authorities as i dont have the power to make this post memeber access one and hopefully it will be done in a week's time...after that you can continue the sharing galore!!! Very Happy

It's ok for me since I still have so many books to read xD that it will take more than a week to read all of them Rolling Eyes
And thanks for listening(reading) the request to make this post member access only Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 pm

sherlover wrote:

NP~ It was Chloevien who first mentioned it ^^

But yes, there has been a LOT shared lately, so I'm sure everyone will be kept busy... Lol~ I have to resort my files anyways, with all these new ones. Thanks Chloevien! Razz

Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Wow, you guys have been busy. Thanks for all the updates. Now to find time to read them all... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

sherlover wrote:

Thank you for responding to our wish/request and taking care of it. Really appeciate that.

And big 'Thank You' to all of you, who also love to share and read
Until then study study study lol!
Back to top Go down
rubenz
Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi, I want to share some Mary Burchell's books. She was an amazing author, her warrender's stories are the best.

Code:
A Song Began
The Warrender Saga 1

An unknown benefactor had sufficient faith in Anthea's singing voice to pay for her training under the celebrated operatic conductor, Oscar Warrender. Anthea felt her dreams were coming true, but would she be tough to work under such an exacting taskmaster.

The Broken Wing
Warrender Saga 02
WAS SHE ALWAYS TO BE OVERSHADOWED

Although blessed with the voice of an angel. Tessa was exceedingly shy. Her outgoing twin sister, the beautiful bewitching Tania, seemed forever to be in the limelight.

And now it looked as it Tania would ever rob Tessa of the man she loved -- the temperamental Quentin Otway.

Code:
*remove the link*

I will upload the rest of her books later ^-^

Edit: I removed the link Smile

Last edited by rubenz on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
Nathye

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:41 am

I am sorry for asking this... but I am just curious about it... will we be informed when we can share or can we already share? I really don't know how it's supposed to become and I was just wondering if I can... but look no hurry I can just do it latter so no problem I don't wana hurry anyone by asking this and if I gave such a impression I am really sorry I know you guys are really busy and that you have real life so no pressure intended. it's just a question ^^

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 am

Well, the thing is that sherlover asked to put sharing on hold until the issue was looked into - changing this thread into a "members-only" thread. She said it would take some time since she informed the others, but it isn't a task that she is authorized to do.
ATM, it doesn't seem like that has happened. I would hold off on sharing until we get further confirmation.

Not So New
Not So New

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Ah I see.. sorry i didn't see the notification, so the sharing thing will be on hold?
Back to top Go down
http://goukanatokoro.wordpress.com/
aerysa

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 pm

rubenz wrote:
Ah I see.. sorry i didn't see the notification, so the sharing thing will be on hold?
No worries. But yes, for the time being it is. I was hoping we would receive some confirmation before we continue.

A few of us just raised concerns about this thread since it's risky, considering the items that we're sharing. I messaged sherlover and she said that she passed along the message to the ones who can actually make changes to the forum in terms of hiding this thread, like we do with the release threads.

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Harlequin and other e-books   

Back to top Go down

Sharing Harlequin and other e-books
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next